- This site is for Crossover Fanfic pertaining to Supernatural only. We also archive some non-crossover stories subject to the rules below.
- Non-crossover stories can be submitted provided the author has more crossover stories than non crossovers. If we feel an author is abusing this rule by posting extremely short crossovers just so they can post all their extremely long non-crossover fics we may ask them to not post any more non-crossovers until they bring their word count of crossovers up.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a complete disclaimer. If a suitable disclaimer is not included, the site administrators reserve the right to add a disclaimer. Repeat offenders may be subject to further action up to and including removal of stories and account. Sample DisclaimerDisclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category. If there is an appropriate sub-category, DO NOT add your story to the main category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story, and we worked very hard to add that functionality for you. So please do NOT add your story multiple times!
- Titles and summaries must be kid friendly. No exceptions.
- Titles and summaries must follow the same grammar standards as stories. Please use correct spelling and capitalization.
- "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- Please add all notes, story disclaimers and other info in the either the story notes or chapter notes box. The Story Text box should ONLY be story. This helps keep word count accurate and also allows readers to see spolier info and warnings before they open the story.
- A number of authors have requested that fans refrain from writing fan fiction based on their work. Therefore submissions will not be accepted based on the works of P.N. Elrod, Raymond Feist, Terry Goodkind, Anne McCaffrey, Robin McKinley, Irene Radford, Anne Rice, and Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb.
- Actor/actress stories are not permitted...not even if they're visiting an alternate reality.
- Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. The site administrators are not grammar Nazis. However, the site administrators reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. The site administrators recognize that there is an audience for adult rated stories, but please respect those who do not wish to read them by labeling them appropriately. Click here for an explanation of the ratings system we use. Please note: Stories containing adults having sex with minors are strictly forbidden.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- As much as possible, spoiler warnings are expected on all stories. For categories with serialized content, such as series of books or television series, spoilers are mandatory for the current season and/or most recent part. An appropriate spoiler warning to place in your summary would be: Spoilers for Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. DO NOT do anything like this: Spoilers for the one where Spock dies.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.